Wednesday, September 15, 2010

http://linda.parellinaturalhorsetraining.com/2010/09/zero-brace/
"When things get challenging it really tests your principles and ability to stay passively persistent in the proper position, not get frustrated, not get mad, not get impatient, not expect things to be better than they are, just be there for the horse when he makes a new decision.  You have to be 100% present, in the moment, without judgment or the horse will feel it.  You have to put the horse first."


Haha...Doesn't it sometimes feel like things are written directly to you?  =P


Been feeling a bit better about playing lately.  I don't feel like I'm at my best for a lesson I have on friday and workshop on Sunday, though.  (Though very excited to see Tina again, and all the other Parelli friends I haven't seen for so long!)  And, just because, here's a pic I took of Cal this morning in some impromptu running together.


1 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Awesome picture, Jen. Have FUN at the lesson and workshop!!!!!!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
Parelli Central

Post a Comment